Geneva Investments to Sponsor
Geneva Investment Management of Chicago, LLC which is one of the top ten largest houses out of Chicago, has agreed to be one of the contest sponsors. Tom Bridges, one of the partners within the company is going to donate $100 more to the prize pool. Their company website is https://www.gimllc.com/gimllc/web/me.get?web.home. I got the email back from Tom today with the awesome news and I am definately pretty pumped up. So adding that to the list, we now have R3I, LLC and Geneva Investments as corporate sponsors and we also have $150 to give away in prizes. I have not decided how am going to disperse the money yet, but I will have it figured out by this weekend. Other than that stay updated for the registration email that I will release this Sunday and get your account signed up at http://www.Investopedia.com. If you have any questions read the post below this one or email me for more information, Jawz142@Yahoo.com.
To the future,
To the future,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home