Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ravi Ramnarine Member Profile

With the contest well under way I took some time to profile our leader from last week, Ravi Ramnarine. From general information to an interview here is Ravi Ramnarine exposed:

Full Name: Ravi Ramnarine
Age: 17
Email: Rav97687@aol.com

Basic Questions:

Q1: "What do you want to get out of the contest?"
A1: "Learning how to make money in the stock market without luck, just skills"

Q2: "Do you have an Investing Idol? If so, who?"
A2: " Warren Buffett"

Q3: "Did you compete in the last Richdad contest? If so, what place did you get?"
A3: "I think 19 or something"

Interview Questions:
Q1: "Tell me about KBH, what were looking for in the trade? Did you have any other prospects in site? What is your goal moving forward for it?"

A1: "First of KBH, standing for K B Homes, is a homebuidling company located mostly in the south of the county and in CA. my reason for picking this stock was because of Warren Buffett I guess. I read that he only buys stocks that he knows about. And that when buying stocks you should look into the company. ...I read the financial statments through the last 4 quarters to see that they were not only able to profit every quarter, but they profit at a great percentage every time."

Q2: "You said your goal is to double your portfolio, what type of trading strategy are you going to apply to get there? Buy one stock an hold it for a long time period or hold multiple companies at one time? Anything specific?"

A2: "Yes I said my goals was to double up. I dont think there was really any kind of strat. used here. It was just knowing that there were going to go up (guess u can call it luck)."

Q3: "Who if anyone are you most fearful of coming up and snatching your number one spot?"

A3: "People I think I fear in this competition are You and MDZ. I have read the forms and all the things you guys say, your opinons and so on. "

Q4: "Any Random comments I can add on. If you want to be cocky, or wish everyone good luck, or whatever, lol."

A4: "Be cocky? lol sorry not me man. I would just like to wish everyone good luck and lets learn from each other. "

Closing Notes:
Ravi is well on his way and is currently holding his ground well. From the interview I found out that Ravi currently is managing a chunk of money his Dad gave to him which he currently has invested in K B Homes. So, between play money and real money he has himself busy taking care of business. Congrats to Ravi on his successes thus far and I wish everyone a great week,

To the future,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home